Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Women’s Alliance’s prior written consent.
Like many other Web sites, Women’s Alliance makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies by 3rd party platforms and sites
To support our content publication, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, Vimeo and Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies.
Cookies set up by Sharing Tools
We would like to draw your attention to the fact many of our websites now carry embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their friends through a number of popular social networks. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. Women’s Alliance does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. that we use on most of some of our websites to count visitors to our websites and analyse their usage of the site to help us determine the value of our content to our users. For more information on these cookies click here.
AddThis Smart Layers allows our users to share content from our sites with their friends and contacts through a social networking and bookmarking sites. This service is provided by independent 3rd party suppliers and we do not access to or retain any information using these cookies. For more information on these cookies click here.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to [sitename] and other sites on the Internet.
Women’s Alliance has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
Data protection policy for credit/debit card users
Women’s Alliance is fully committed to the overall security and confidentiality of its operations. Our top priority is to offer our customers safe environment while making donations and using their credit/debit cards. Transaction security on our website is guaranteed by implementation of the best technical solutions and processes.
Financial Transactions Partner
All payment transactions on Women’s Alliance are performed with the support of the fundraising platform of Givlet. Women’s Alliance and its partner use world’s latest experience and knowledge in this area to facilitate maximum security and confidentiality.
How we protect your informaion
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, transaction information and other data transmitted via our website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Women’s Alliance and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Women’s Alliance. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Women’s Alliance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Women’s Alliance – © Women’s Alliance 2007-2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Association of citizens for social and multicultural development “Women’s Alliance” Skopje won’t issue refunds under any circumstances and every donation is final.